Friday 10 February 2012

Day 41: Almost Organised / Return Of The Bee


I'm off to the Snowy Mountains tomorrow with Pete & Andy for a weekend ride that should take us from the NSW alps to the Vic alps. We're towing the bikes to Jindabyne to avoid the Canberra to Cooma stretch that is so mind numbingly boring.

This arvo I loaded the R1 that I've now taken to calling 'the Baboon' and my old steed which is now Pete's Bee into the trailer ready for Andy to pick me up in the morning. The more observant of you may have noticed that the Baboon is missing a mirror, this is intentional. Whilst two bikes do fit into the trailer fairly well, when they both have mirrors that are in very similar positions they will hit. I took the Baboon's mirror off instead of the Bee's because the Bee has the integrated indicators built into the mirrors and the wires can be a little fiddly to thread back through when trying to re-install.

Now I just need to get a good nights sleep and get up early enough to pack a bag before Andy arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment