Monday 23 April 2012

Day 114: Ask And You Shall Receive


I'm house sitting for Belinda's parents tonight and tomorrow, well actually I'm really just bumming free accommodation for the nights before and after a track day at Eastern Creek... but it sounds much more benevolent if I call it house sitting.

When I arrived this afternoon I was greeted with a note, a fresh pack of Earl Grey tea and a Bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge. The bottle was left for me after I butted in on a skype call Belinda was having with her parents when organising the 'house sitting' and asked if they could leave enough leftovers for 2 nights and a bottle of wine in the fridge for me. I'll take this opportunity to add that my request was made in jest and was taken that way, but I'll also add that it was a very nice surprise to be greeted by the small list of instructions accompanied by my favourite tea and wine.

I reckon I've got some pretty good in-laws.

2 comments: