Thursday 12 April 2012

Day 103: The "Arty Farty, Had Nothing Else To Blog" Post MkIII


Today was the same old story: I didn't take any photos during the day and nothing exciting happened this evening so just before bed I'm scratching my head wondering what on earth I'm going to take a photo of.

Luckily, Belinda had used some capsicum in tonight's dinner and I spied an opportunity for a little more arty fartiness. I chose to use Belinda's point & shoot Sony camera over her big Nikon or my little Canon for 2 reasons: First, the Macro capabilities of the Sony are much better than the Canon and second, the camera lens is right in the very corner of the Sony which meant I could stick it right into the opening of the capsicum which is something I would not have been able to do with either the Canon or the Nikon.


No comments:

Post a Comment