Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 7: How do you spend your Saturday night?


I spent mine ironing... yep, that's right, I'm a serious party animal. Not only did I iron my shirts for next week back at work, but I also got through a few casual shirts that have been waiting for their next outing since being washed, at least now they'll be ready to roll.

This lot took me most of 'Little Fockers' with a Mojito break in between... the whole ironing caper is pretty time consuming and not something I particularly enjoy, the Mojito helped a little in that department but still not quite enough to make it 'fun'.

While I was ironing I had time to reflect that taking a photo per day for the whole year might end up being a little more difficult than I thought... I'm back at work on Monday and I think it's going to get harder to find time to take photos. While trying to come up with ideas for what I'll do on a slow news day or a particularly busy day at work (yeah yeah, I can hear the chuckles already) I started imagining blog entries about putting fuel in the car, or finding a park for a customer meeting or maybe even more ironing photos.

I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for ironing part 2... that would be my clothes, right?

    ReplyDelete