Saturday 24 March 2012

Day 84: Playing with Pressure


I took a quick trip down to Bunnings this afternoon to buy a pressure washer. I've been wanting one of these for a while now because they make cleaning the mud off my dirt bike a lot easier than just using the garden hose.

After putting it together I started testing it out on the Dirty Husky which hadn't been washed after my last outing on it over 2 months ago. I tried the two different nozzles out and was very happy with how they removed dried on dirt and mud but I kept getting interrupted by Henry who was very curious about what was going on and also by Belinda who kept asking for a go.

When Belinda took control she turned the pressure washer onto the outdoor stairs with impressive results. Of course I then wanted to have a go which lead to me doing a little pressure washer graffiti. You can see that I'm obviously very creative and artistic with my graffiti skills... but more so you can see how grubby the pavers are and what a difference the pressure washer makes.

I hope I'm allowed to use my new toy again, Belinda's now decided she needs it to pressure wash anything and everything she can find outside.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, Dale the Graffitist (sp?). Wow, the hose does make a huge difference, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete