Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 64: Cheese & Crackers


Belinda and I shared some Double Brie and Sesame Crackers before dinner tonight and Henry felt he needed to join in. Henry hasn't had much experience with cheese & crackers but he worked it out pretty quickly: The cheese is the good part, why waste time with the cracker?

The cracker in his hand was the first one I gave him, however the cheese hanging out of his mouth was the 3rd slice I'd cut for him. He kept bringing the cracker back for refills, each time I had to put the slice on the cracker so he could carry it back to his couch like it was on a little saucer. I have to admit I like his style. Unfortunately it meant that Belinda and I shared much more of our little treat than we intended... I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all.


3 comments:

  1. How much cuter can this little man get? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've only got to look at his Dad to get an idea :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say it: you're pretty sharp! :-D

    ReplyDelete