Monday 5 March 2012

Day 65: Eyesore


Here's my thought for today: It's weird looking at a photo of your own eyes, you get so used to seeing them in the mirror that when you're focussed on one in particular it's odd seeing it on what appears to be the opposite side of your head. 

I had this epiphany today when I was investigating my left eye, it had been a bit sore most of the day and by the time I'd had dinner it felt like there was a lump of gravel under my eyelid. This happens to me a bit and usually it's just a wayward eyelash, this time I couldn't find anything. 

At least it put an interesting thought into my head and I got photo a out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I don't have an eyelash problem :-P but I often feel like I have a lump of something in my eye. It's because I have a dry eyes issue. Might be worth trying some eye drops. I won't charge you for the consultation, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete