Thursday 16 August 2012

Day 229: More Kitchen Escapades


I've been on a bit of a roll with the cooking over the last few days. Tonight Belinda was off getting her hair done so I was on dinner duties again, Belinda suggested I used the mince we had in the fridge to make a cottage pie with the instructions of 'just make a savoury mince and put in some worcestershire sauce because that always tastes good in cottage pie'. I can't remember exactly what I put in there, or the quantities, so I doubt I'll ever be able to recreate this dish exactly which is a bit of a shame because I thought it tasted pretty good.

I was home sick today and because I slept until after lunch time I didn't really have the opportunity to take a photo, to I had to combine my kitchen escapades with my blog-ography (I just made that up, feel free to use it). I'll try to avoid having 3 entries in a row of antics in the kitchen again, sorry about that.

1 comment: