Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 235: Belated Birthday Bonus


I found an unexpected parcel in the letterbox this afternoon and was having a lot of trouble trying to remember what it was that I'd bought online. This does happen to me from time to time; I buy something late at night before shuffling off to bed and then the next thing I know is there's a package waiting for me and I can't remember what it is that I must have ordered.

This time however, I was pleasantly surprised by a late birthday gift from Dave & Dani. It's an iPhone mounting thingy that you can attach to the handle bars of your pushbike, I'll be having a bit of a play with it to see if it will work on the ZX14 when it comes back from having some suspension work done. If it works the Ginger Ninja will be almost as cool as Andy's K16 with its fancy integrated Sat Nav... almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment