Monday 28 May 2012

Day 149: May Task - The Weather Today


The weather today was, in a word, cold. But that's to be expected in Sunny Canberra at this time of year. I was a bit slack today and completely forgot to take a photo of what, on the surface, appeared to be quite a nice day despite the minimalist maximum temperature. The sun was out and the sky was blue with a few fluffy white clouds floating about which looked very inviting. It would have been lovely too, if it wasn't for the wind making it feel substantially colder than it looked from the comfort of my office window.

Due to my forgetfulness, I took a screenshot of the weather app on my iPhone instead of a photo of the outside world. As a bonus, I think this gives a fairer indication of what the day was actually like. As against an image of sunshine and blue skies that could easily fool an onlooker into thinking it was t-shirt and shorts weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment