Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 137: May Task - What You're Reading


This is a bit of a collection of the books I've been browsing lately. I do like to read but because I read slowly, I struggle to find the time. 

I've been reading the Stephen King since Christmas, luckily I have no trouble picking up where I left off even after not having picked the book up for over a month.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar is one of Henry's favourites and I get to read this one pretty regularly, although Henry will sometimes skip ahead pages before I can read all the words to him. I think he really likes the holes in the pages where the Caterpillar has eaten through the various foods.

The Rawson Homes brochure is getting a bit of attention lately along with the Googong information pack, together they're forming a picture of where we'd like to be in a few years time.

The little one tucked between Googong and Rawson is the user guide for my new camera, I'm working my way through it trying to understand all the cool features of the Nikon V1... it's taking some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment