Tuesday 15 May 2012

Day 136: May Task - Love


How do you take a photo of love? The best I could come up with was taking a photo of a couple of photos of me and my love, Belinda.

The one on the right was when I was ambushed for a photo on the day I met Belinda's parents. I thought it was a bit weird that Belinda's parents wanted a photo of me with their daughter the first time they'd laid eyes on me. I found out later that Belinda had arrange the ambushing so she could frame the photo and give it to me for Valentine's day, we'd only been going out for a couple of months and it was early in 2005. I didn't know it at the time but eventually I'd fall in love with this girl.

4 years later the photo on the left was taken on our wedding day in 2009, there was no ambushing for this photo.









1 comment:

  1. Poor Dale - it must have been a bit scary for you that day :)!

    ReplyDelete