Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 278: Dinner With Friends


Robbie and Damon popped over for dinner tonight. Unfortunately, due to the roughly 4 hour trip between our place and theirs, it's not that often that they can just drop in. I think that because we don't get to catch up all that often it means that when we do, we tend to make the most of it. We always enjoy their company, the conversation and more times than not quite a few drinks, tonight was certainly no exception. It's a shame I have to work tomorrow as everyone else has the day off... I think I'd really prefer and probably appreciate a sleep rather than getting up to go to work.

My photo today was taken post dinner, I'd forgotten to take a photo all day and then with our visitors over it kind of slipped my mind until it was pretty late.

No comments:

Post a Comment