Monday 3 September 2012

Day 247: Twiggy Trees


On a little drive at lunch time today I found these mostly nude tree trunks and the contrast against the clear blue sky struck me as being photo worthy. I've decided to use the manual settings on the Nikon as much as possible and to experiment with the different settings. I still don't really know what I'm doing but through a little trial and error I'm ending up with images that I'm happy with. Although sometimes for the first couple of photos I forget I've left the camera in manual mode and that I need to adjust it to suit the conditions.

It was such a nice day today, it's really startin to feel like spring is here at last. Maybe I should have taken a photo of the blossoms that have started coming out to give that 'spring is in the air' kind of feel, but then again I'm pretty sure this nice weather will lull us into a false sense of security only to snap back to the cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment