Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 246: Father's Day - Playing Plumber


Belinda has been telling me that the hot water system's been leaking a fair bit lately so today I finally got around to taking a look at it. I thought I'd try flushing the pressure relief valve which only resulted in spraying hot water all over my sneakers and increasing the flow of water onto the path. It was then that I decided it was time to turn the gas and water off at the heater and take a trip down to Bunnings.

A little while later I returned with a new relief valve and a roll of plumbers tape. While I was fitting the new valve Belinda thought it a photo of me doing Fatherly things on Father's Day would make a good photo. As Belinda was about to shoot, I quickly tried to pull my jeans down at the back so I could really look the part of a plumber for the photo... unfortunately my belt was too tight and I was unable to achieve the desired But Cleavage. I'm not sure when I'll get the opportunity to play plumber again, but when I do I'll be sure to wear more appropriate clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment