Monday 23 July 2012

Day 205: Press Hard, Three Copies


I mentioned that my helmet was no longer stinky a couple of days ago and that I celebrated by test riding some bikes at one of the bike shops in Fyshwick.

That bike shop was Canberra Motorcycle Centre and today I dropped in there during my lunch break for a quick chat with Seb, the salesman I'd been talking to. The result of that chat was me trading my R1 in on one of the bikes I test rode on Saturday. It should be ready for me to pick up later this week.

It's not a bike I ever imagined I'd own. It's also not a brand that, for no real reason at all, I've ever been particularly fond of. It's not that I've disliked this manufacturer, more that I've always preferred its competitors. I guess I should get used to the fact that by the end of the week I will own a Kawasaki. What kind of Kawasaki? It's a big, red, '06 model ZX14R. Photos to follow when I pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment