Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 180: Additional Supplies


The two items at the top left of todays photo were not part of the heated hand grips kits that I bought earlier this week. I've also taken to calling the heated had grips my "Chinese Hot Hands". On Pete's advice I popped in at Jaycar today and picked up the relay and the inline fuse holder, these are precautionary items: The relay is just in case I forget to turn off my Chinese Hot Hands - when wired in it will automatically cut the power to the heating elements as soon as the ignition is turned off. The in line fuse holder is just in case my Chinese Hot Hands malfunction and draw so much current that the wires get hot enough to set my bike on fire. I'm glad Pete is coming over tomorrow night to help me fit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment