Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 165: Uh Oh, Mummy Shoes!


On Wednesday nights I bring Henry home and try to get the dinner organised and Henry's bath at least run ready for him before Belinda gets home from Pilates. Some days this is easier than others.

Tonight, while I was out in the kitchen getting a pasta bake prepared and into the oven I'd noticed Henry had been pretty quiet for a while. I went to investigate and found Henry standing at the top of our 3 steps. When he saw me, he looked up with a cheeky little grin on his face and said 'Uh oh, Mummy shoes!' as he pointed to the collection of shoes he'd been throwing down the stairs. I think the tan ankle boots were already placed neatly side by side before Henry began creating this little mess and it's amusing to note that his little sneakers managed to remain undisturbed in their position just through the doorway.

At leas his little game kept him amused long enough for me to get dinner done.

No comments:

Post a Comment