Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 172: Industrial Sunset


On the way to pick Henry up from daycare today I noticed the sky was looking particularly impressive so I pulled in at the new section of Fyshwick (where DFO is) and stopped where they've fenced off an area for a new building. There also happened to be a decent sized puddle in front of the fence which offered a nice reflection of the sky and the temporary metal fencing.

I didn't need to do too much to this photo because the colours were already so vivid, I did dial up the contrast a little though just to strengthen the silhouette effect and I adjusted the saturation a little to bring out a little more blue in the sky.

1 comment:

  1. There have been some very impressive sunrises and sunsets lately and yours is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete