Wednesday 5 December 2012

Day 340: Fancy Loo


I had dinner at the Ottoman tonight with the work social club, apparently it's recently been refurbished but I couldn't really tell because I hadn't eaten there in roughly 4 years. The food was as good as I remembered though, we had the banquet and the quantity was as impressive as the quality.

As often happens when having a wine or two with dinner, I needed to visit the facilities. Now I don't often go into a restaurants bathroom to take a photo, but when I washed my hands I wasn't quite prepared for their intricately decorated sink. It was so mesmerising I had to take a photo, luckily I had my phone with me and didn't have to run out to the car to grab my Nikon. That could have been a little weird, especially if anyone else happened to be using the facilities.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite amazing for a washroom in a restaurant although I can see the connection.

    ReplyDelete